Online Company Registration in Jaipur
Many individuals in India are coming forward to start businesses for a long-term benefit. Many businesses turn into partnership firms and LLPs to gain legal status. Registering any company has its own benefits. It provides a distinct identity to the company. Apart from that, the company also gets many other rights after registration.
All the company affairs are regulated by the Companies Act 2013. We at ExpertBells provide a hassle-free process of Startup India Registration and company registration for every sized businesses. Our experts will check and verify all the documents submitted for registering a company.
These days, the Company registration in Jaipur can be done online from the official site. You have to submit only the necessary documents and address proofs to register your company. The company registration process will be done within a few weeks after completing all the required formalities. Our professionals will take care at every stage of Business formation in Jaipur and inform you via notifications.
Types of Company Registration in Jaipur
There are numerous kinds of companies and firms in India. Different businesses today choose the option of registration to get tax benefits and other advantages. However, there is a different formality for different kinds of company registration. Let us have a look at the types of company registration below:
Private Limited Company
Private Limited Company is the one in which there are 2 directors and a maximum of 200 members. To register any private limited company in India, there should be a minimum of 2 directors. The authorized capital of a private company must be a minimum of INR 1 Lakh.
One Person Company
One-person company is wholly managed by a single person. One person company registration can be done with 1 member and 1 director. Member and director can be the same person.
Limited Liability Partnership
Limited Liability Partnership is the firm that works similarly to Partnership Firm. LLP Registration can be done with 2 members. There is no limit on the maximum number of members in LLP.
When 2 or more persons agree to register a business, it is known as Partnership Firm. Partners don't need to register a Partnership Firm but it can be beneficial if they choose this option.
A proprietorship Firm is like a one-person company managed by a single person. There is no compulsion to register a Proprietorship Firm. But many individuals choose to register their Proprietorship Firms because of various advantages.
Micro, small and medium enterprises include many kinds of companies. It includes One person company, a partnership firm, cooperative societies, private and public listed companies.
|Company registration||Private Limited Company Registration|
|One Person Company registration||Limited Liability Partnership|
|Public Limited Company Registration||Partnership Firm registration|
Documents Required For Company Registration in Jaipur
Common documents are required in formation of company in Jaipur, that are mentioned below.
- Copy of directors' PAN card
- Passport size photograph of the directors
- Directors' Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card
- Rent agreement copy (If rented property)
- Bills for electricity and water
- NOC from the landlord (Format will be provided)
Benefits of Company Registration in Jaipur
You can now enjoy online company registration in Jaipur by choosing Expertbells. There are different benefits of Public limited company registration such as:
Company registration will create a different image of your company from its members. A company can sue in its name and even sign contracts in its name. Besides, it can also sell or buy property in its own name.
Limited liability of Members
After registration of the company, the members will get limited liability. They will not have to pay for debts or losses of the company. Members must pay only to the extent of unpaid shares.
Helps to Raise Capital
Registering a company will help to generate more funds from various sources. Apart from that, the company can also raise capital through equity shares after registration.
Easy Transfer of Shares
After the completion of Company incorporation in Jaipur, the member can easily transfer the shares to another to get profits.
How to register a company in Jaipur?
There is an easy process of registering a company in Jaipur such as:
- The first step is to obtain Digital Signature Certificate.
- Then one has to apply for Director Identification Number from all the proposed directors.
- The next step is to apply for the name of the company and collect necessary documents such as MOA and AOA.
- Then you must apply for PAN and TAN of the company.
- Finally, ROC will provide an Incorporation certificate.
Why ExpertBells for Company Registration in Jaipur?
ExpertBells is one of the most reputable names in the city that provides affordable company registration online in Jaipur. There are various reasons to choose Expertbells such as:
- We have a specialized team to carry out the process of company registration.
- Our professionals will check every document thoroughly during the stage of registration of your business.
- Our packages do not include any hidden fees or extra charges after the completion of registration.
- We will keep you informed about the registration process through notifications or emails.
- The whole process of Business registration in Jaipur is online and you do not have to visit any branch.
- Offers 24*7 support with dedicated account manager. You can also avail our top notch services for company registration in Agra, company registration in Mumbai, company registration in Chennai, company registration in Pune, and company registration in Bangalore
You can choose other services such as taxation, finance and so on.
Leave a comment
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER